Did you know that what you think about comes about? What we think about, we often speak and once spoken, these words which originated from our thoughts are set into the atmosphere and at an appointed time, it materializes.
The Word tells us in Romans 12:2 to not conform to the ways of the world, but to renew our minds with the Word of God. Renewing our minds is a daily, life long process. God knew that the enemy would use thoughts and words as a weapon to bring many Christians into a life of bondage and not even realize it.
So how do we renew our minds daily?
- Ask Holy Spirit to guard your emotions.
- Communicate with Holy Spirit daily and ask for His guidance!
- Declare and decree the promises of God. If you are feeling fear….speak what the Word says and speak it loud.
- Be aware of your thoughts always!
- Plead that Blood of Jesus over your life, body, life, and emotions. The enemy is paralyzed when you plead the Blood and say the name of Jesus.
- Seek spiritual counsel if necessary.
by Sherry Parker